We are a registered NDIS service provider supporting participants with individual support and community access across the Greater Sydney area.
We pride ourselves on our culture and we strongly believe that we are all part of one team. We treat everyone as part of our family because we believe their unique life and experience matters and that everyone should have access to the support they need.
We seek to provide the best possible care and support to enhance the lives of our participants and their families. When you join iSeekSupport you won’t just work with one support worker, you will have peace of mind knowing that you have a whole team of amazing people supporting you so you will never be without support from us.
Our mission is to provide choice and control to all individuals with a disability and their families. Our core values form the foundation for all that we do and we are committed to providing high quality service to all our participants and families.
- We promote the full participation and contribution of people with disabilities in all aspects of life. We aim to empower our participants and their families to achieve a high degree of independence.
- We enable our participants to choose supports that are tailored to their individual, cultural, emotional and physical needs and preferences.
- We regularly meet with our participants to identify the supports they want and discuss ways in which we can tailor or improve our services to better meet their needs.
Flexibility and Accountability
- We are a responsive service and provide accessible options for our participants to schedule, change or cancel supports as needed.
- We consistently deliver high quality supports and proactively respond to changes within the disability sector and NDIS.
- We are committed to providing timely and accurate responses to enquiries and we maintain a high standard of professional record keeping for all services provided.
Communication and Respect
- We speak your language. We treat everyone with respect and dignity and embrace the diversity and unique experiences of our participants and team members.
- We communicate regularly with all our participants and team members and actively listen to and act on feedback provided.
- Our highly skilled support workers are available to provide tailored individual supports and receive training from our onsite Registered Nurses and Team Leaders.
- We recognise the need for sensitivity and empathy when providing personal care services and managing transitions, and our professional team treat all participants with respect and dignity.